Job Description – Digital Producer
HD MADE is a digital creative agency that inspires action through storytelling, design and technology and has been an integral part of the creative explosion occurring in New York City’s Lower Manhattan. The agency’s focus is to create compelling brand strategies and digital experiences. HD MADE boasts a list of clients that include: Robin Hood, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Times Square Alliance, Related/Hudson Yards and Fox Sports.
We are looking for a passionate and detail oriented Digital Producer to lead our teams to produce amazing digital experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate should feel energized about partnering with clients to efficiently manage complex, interactive projects across web, mobile and physical places from conception and design to development and implementation. He/she can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes.
The ideal candidate likes taking a hands-on approach and is committed to creating beautifully designed and impactful digital work. The position requires strong conceptual thinking, a background in visual or interaction design and ability to work in a nimble, collaborative and fast paced startup environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a nimble, exciting environment and to help shape a company and contribute to it’s success, come check us out…
- Lead the production team to define and improve our process.
- Allocate company resources across projects to ensure feasibility of individual workload and company commitments.
- Work with clients to translate project goals and creative concepts into clear sets of requirements and deliverables for the internal team.
- Serve as the primary day to day client interface and internal project lead.
- Keep client and team on track through clear task lists, issue tracking, status reports, and meeting notes.
- Participate in scoping projects, putting together proposals, pitching for new work, and drafting contracts.
- 3+ years of experience managing digital projects.
- Understand project requirements for website redesigns and mobile app builds.
- Desire and comfortable with autonomously manage client relationship and internal project team.
- Experience working with developers using agile project management tools, like Pivotal Tracker.
- Stellar communication and presentation skills.
- Impeccable organizational skills with tremendous attention to detail.
- A sense of ownership for everything delivered.
- Ability to be responsive and flexible to the evolving responsibilities of a startup environment.
- Product management experience.
- Passion for projects that drive social good and/or apply design and technology to physical spaces.
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and collaborative culture that includes team outings to foster great teamwork and inspiration