Job Description – Producer
HD MADE is seeking a passionate and detailed-oriented Producer to lead our teams to produce amazing digital experiences for our clients. The ideal candidate should feel energized about partnering with clients to efficiently manage complex, interactive projects across web, mobile and physical places from conception and design to development and implementation. He/she can consistently manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scopes.
HD MADE is a digital creative agency that inspires action through storytelling, design and technology. HD MADE was created as an extension of our lives, a place where inspired people come to collaborate on extraordinary projects that make the world better.
Our clients include nonprofits, business improvement districts, media companies and lifestyle brands like Robin Hood, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Times Square Alliance, Related Properties / Hudson Yards and Fox Sports.
- – Lead the production team to define and improve our process.
- – Allocate company resources across projects to ensure feasibility of individual workload and company commitments.
- – Work with clients to translate project goals and creative concepts into clear sets of requirements and deliverables for the internal team.
- – Serve as the primary day-to-day client interface and internal project lead.
- – Participate in scoping projects, putting together proposals, pitching for new work, and drafting contracts.
- – 3+ years of experience managing digital projects.
- – Understand project requirements for website redesigns and mobile app builds.
- – Desire and comfortability to autonomously manage client relationship and internal project team.
- – Experience working with developers using agile project management tools, like Pivotal Tracker.
- – Stellar communication and presentation skills.
- – Impeccable organizational skills with tremendous attention to detail.
- – A sense of ownership for everything delivered.
- – Ability to be responsive and flexible to the evolving responsibilities of a startup environment.
- – Product management experience.
- – Passion for projects that drive social good and/or apply design and technology to physical spaces.
- – Have a song picked out for karaoke.
- – Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- – Fun and collaborative culture that includes team outings to foster great teamwork and inspiration