Job Description – Senior Designer
HD MADE is a digital creative agency that inspires action through storytelling, design and technology and has been an integral part of the creative explosion occurring in New York City’s Lower Manhattan. The agency’s focus is to create compelling brand strategies and digital experiences. HD MADE boasts a list of clients that include: Robin Hood, Breast Cancer Research Foundation, Times Square Alliance, Related/Hudson Yards and Fox Sports.
We are looking for a Senior Designer to join our team. He/she will work with the Chief Creative Officer to work with both existing clients and develop ideas to win new business.
If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a nimble, exciting environment and to help shape a company and contribute to it’s success, come check us out…
- Branding: Has built positioning, look and feel for a brand and has applied those guidelines to a digital design, point of sale, products.
- Digital: Has built digital experiences on mobile and web. Has a high level understanding of development, CMS, CSS, HTML, API’s.
- Interaction design: Has created experiences between the physical and digital space. ie; Kiosks, tablets, and beacons
- Responsible for the creative vision, the look, the feel, and the tone of a brand
- Responsible for the development and production of creative concepts through execution on assigned projects
- Responsible for working with developing new business
- Lead junior creative staff
- 5-7 years of interactive / design agency experience
- 4+ years in a creative leadership or similar position
- A foundation in design fundamentals
- Strong working knowledge of user-centered experience design, digital marketing strategy and the creative process
- Understanding of current digital technologies
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing concepts and consumer behavior
- Experience with copywriting and video production a plus
- Competitive and comprehensive benefits package
- Fun and collaborative culture that includes team outings to foster great teamwork and inspiration